"A peaceful and safe natural environment"
At first glance, Gilgil, may not seem the obvious place in which to relocate however here are the top reasons why we think you should consider making this area of the Rift Valley, Kenya, your home.
- An award-winning IAPS boarding prep school on your doorstep!!
- A peaceful and safe natural environment with stunning views across the Eburru Mountains
- A multi-cultural friendly neighbourhood, regularly arranging community events
- The perfect climate with cool mornings and evenings, but ‘English Summer’ sunny days; malaria free.
- A nearby Country Club offering a 9-hole golf course, tennis courts and bar plus adjoining gym and yoga studio
- Building plots available on the Ridgemount Estate or quality, affordable cottages available to rent
- The Martlet and Bus Stop Cafes, offering excellent coffee and strong Wi-Fi signals
- Proximity to the tarmacked, Nyahururu Road allowing for a Nairobi commute
- National Parks and Private Conservancies close by, enabling memorable safari day trips to Naivasha, Hell’s Gate, The Abadares, Soysambu and Nakuru
- Did we mention Pembroke House, our unique school set in 140 acres offering world-class education to children from 6 months to 13 years?!